| Data Analyst (20140114_02)|
Location: Dayton, OH
Synergy Consulting Group has a great contract opportunity for a Data Analyst in the Dayton, OH area. This is a 3 month contract with a stable, growing company where project extension is expected to be ongoing. This opportunity pays anywhere from 45/hr. to 55/hr. based on candidate experience.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defining source to target mappings, business rules and data definitions
- Determine the existing state of data from completeness and quality perspective
- Working with project team (Modeler, ETL) to ensure that logical and physical data models were developed in line
- Using data analysis techniques to validate business rules and identifying low quality missing data in existing database
- Documenting and communicating request for change with development and testing team
- Validating data running queries on database (SQL Server, Teradata)
The Data Analyst will be working as part of an agile team during a large data warehouse initiative and should be fluent with ETL processes, data modeling techniques, and SQL Server data queries and scripts. Should possess strong data analysis skills in big data environments.
Salary: $45/hr to $55/hr